Benefits of the enclosure
- Enjoy your garden or terrace from spring till autumn.
- Adequately expands the living area of a house or apartment.
- Retains the heat created by the sun and increases thermal comfort inside the enclosure.
- The Tandem models significantly reduce costs of heating adjacent buildings and minimize heat loss.
- Prevents children or animals from entering and ensures their safety.
- Enjoy a warm night under the stars by fully opening the enclosure.
- Use as storage during the winter months for patio furniture or garden tools.
- During warm spring, summer or autumn days completely open the enclosure and relax under the blue sky.
- Retractable enclosures are a perfect solution for those who like to fully utilize the opportunity to stay in the garden from spring to autumn.
Effect of an enclosure on INSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE
- Polycarbonate panels utilize the so-called "greenhouse effect". The air is heated inside the enclosure by direct solar radiation when the sun is shining, and from dispersed rays when cloudy. At night and on cold days, thermal losses are minimized due to the enclosure.
- In spring and at the beginning of season when the sun is shining, the temperature inside the enclosure reaches room temperature.
- The temperature inside the enclosure even rises in the spring and autumn when the suns rays are far weaker than summer time.
- The enclosure reduces thermal losses in the adjacent building.
- Insulates the adjacent structure from the outside elements, and reduces indoor heat losses.
- The enclosures increased efficiency thus brings significant cost savings on heating the structure.
- Retractable enclosure segments allow you to shift the entire construction very fast and allow seamless use of outside space.